11. If it still shows offline after a minute, click on the user in the contact list to open up the chat window (it may start showing online subsequently)
12. Click on the Call button in the user's chat window
13. After a few moments, you will hear the MaestroConference welcome prompt
14. Then type your unique PIN in the text chat window during the call preceded by + sign. For example, type +123456 like this:
15. You will then be connected to your event.
(Note:Google Talk has delays in their system. You may not notice this, but if you are in a breakout, the person you are talking to may notice a delay before they start hearing you. This delay is built into Google Talk, unfortunately.)