Premium Custom Audio is a premium feature that includes the following:
- Upload up to 30 custom audio cues in WAV, MP3, AIFF, OGG or WMA audio formats, of a maximum size of 50MB each.
- Access to an additional 8 new hold music tracks.
- The ability to upload up to 10 additional custom hold music tracks, of a maximum size of 50MB each.
Premium Custom Audio is billed at $15 per month. To learn more about the pricing, please click here.
To activate Premium Custom Audio:
- On the Conference Management page, go to Advanced section
- Click Custom Audio
3. Click Activate Premium Custom Audio
4. Click Activate
- On the View/Edit page, click on Advanced
- Click on Custom Audio
- Click the link, Deactivate Custom Audio
- Click de-activate
Changing the Hold Music
You may now change the hold music in the Advanced section of the View/Edit page of any conference in myAccount. If you do not subscribe to the Premium Custom Audio feature you will have access to 2 tracks: “Spanish Guitars (default)” and “A New Life”.
When the Premium Custom Audio is activated, 8 new music tracks will be added to your conferences. You may also add an additional 10 custom music files.
Pre-Selected hold music tracks
- Classic Spanish Guitars (default)
- A New Life
- City Escape
- Cutie Cab
- Gone Fishing
- Happy Coincidence
- Interior Life
- Ocean View
- Spring In Mind
To change the Hold music:
On the Custom Audio section under Advanced, click on the drop down menu under Change Hold Music.
To upload a new file:
- On the Custom Audio section under Advanced, click on Add File.
- Select between the options a). Streaming URL and b). Upload Files (from a computer)
*If at the time of the conference the hold music is not found using the streaming URL, the default hold music will be played.
Custom Audio Cues
Audio Cues are audio files that you can play to your attendees during a conference from the Conductor’s Interface. You can upload up to 30 files from your computer, or provide the URL of an audio file. Multiple files may be uploaded anytime.
To upload a new Custom Audio:
- On the Custom Audio cue section, under Advanced, click Add New
- Select the file/ URL you wish to upload
To delete a Custom Audio:
On the Custom Audio cue section, under Advanced, click the Trash can right next to the audio you want to delete.