Our Screen Sharing application has been rewritten from the ground up to offer better performance and ease of use for both the viewers and the person sharing the screen.
Starting a Screen Sharing Session
- To save time, download and install the Screen Sharing application for Windows (*) before starting the conference.
- In the Conference Management screen, go to the Social Webinar > Screen Sharing (new) section and copy the Session ID to your clipboard.
(*) The Mac version is in development and will be released soon.
Open the Screen Sharing application and paste the Session ID in the Session ID box.
On the Conference Management tab in your browser click Conduct Now to start the conference.
Once you and your participants are logged in to the Social Webinar, click View > Enable Screen Sharing (beta)
Go back to the Screen Sharing application on your desktop and click Start Sharing to start sharing your screen. When you're done, click Stop Sharing to stop sharing your screen.
Important: remember that people will be able to see whatever is on your screen, so always remember to click Stop Sharing.
If you want to share only a particular application window instead of your entire screen, or even share a second monitor, you can do so by selecting it from the Share box.
- Download and install the Screen Sharing application
- Copy the Session ID and paste it into the application
- Start the conference and enable the Screen Sharing view
- Click Start Sharing
That's it, happy sharing! :)