To join a conference, you can call from a mobile phone, landline, or from your computer using any of the methods listed below.
Methods for calling using your computer
1. Registration/ Reminder Email
One of the registration methods that the hosts choose for their events is through the registration link which they share through email, social media page, website, etc. If you register using that link, MaestroConference sends out registration emails to confirm that your information are saved and you have been assigned your own PIN as access to the conference, and if the hosts enable it- you'll get reminder email(s) showing the same information as what is written in your registration email.
Sample registration email:
Click the Join Event button from the email and it should open a new tab/ browser (depending on your computer settings). This connects you to the Webphone and Social Webinar (if the call is on Social Webinar) in one screen.
The WebPhone is our internet-based phone for Chrome or Firefox (no download required) that lets you connect to a conference from anywhere in the world for free.
- Open the WebPhone
- Enter your PIN and click the "Call" button
- Your browser may request access to your microphone, click "Allow" in Chrome, or "Share Selected Devices" in Firefox
- Use the on-screen controls to mute/unmute yourself and adjust the volume levels if needed
Add our Maestro4294 or MCdirect1 identities to your Skype, call them and dial your PIN when instructed.
Using your Phone (landline or mobile)
This is the easiest way to connect if you don't have an access to a computer, or you're on the move.
Instructions in dialing in using your phone are included in registration emails, and reminder emails if these are enabled by the host for the conference you are attending.
- Dial the number under the Join Event button. alternatively, you may use (408)520-2444 or (408)740-6030.
- A voice will prompt you to enter your PIN. This is your 6-digit access code which is also found under the Join Event button in your registration/ reminder email. Press # after the numbers. Note: Make sure that you do NOT enter the digits too fast as the automated system may not capture all the numbers you key in.
If you received a registration/ reminder email, you may simply tap on the phone number link. It's linked to automatically dial your phone and PIN so you enter your event with one simple click.
If you hear the prompt:
- This call may be recorded, thank you. You will now be connected - means you have successfully joined the event.
- Sorry,I don't recognize that PIN. Please try again. - the system might have not recognized all of the digits you entered. Put in each digit a little more slowly.
- We are sorry but that call is not scheduled now. Please check the time and try again. - review the date and time of the event to make sure you're joining at the right time. Participants are allowed to enter the call as early as 15 minutes before the schedule, presenters and assistants are allowed as early as 60 minutes before the conference starts.
You can test these ways even without joining a conference- dial in through any of the methods above and use test PIN 624142.