To join a conference you have to call the phone number and dial your PIN found in the Registration Confirmation email we sent you when you registered to the conference. You can call from a mobile phone, landline, or from your computer using any of the methods listed below.
Methods for calling using your computer
The WebPhone is our internet-based phone for Chrome or Firefox (no download required) that lets you connect to a conference from anywhere in the world for free.
- Open the WebPhone
- Enter your PIN and click the "Call" button
- Your browser may request access to your microphone, click "Allow" in Chrome, or "Share Selected Devices" in Firefox
- Use the on-screen controls to mute/unmute yourself and adjust the volume levels if needed
Add our Maestro4294 or MCdirect1 identities to your Skype, call them and dial your PIN when instructed.
- Download Google Hangouts Dialer for Android, Google Hangouts for iOS, or if you're on a computer, go to hangouts.google.com
- Call the number +191 6469 4757
- Dial your PIN (found in your Registration Confirmation email)
For more detailed instructions see the Full Google Hangouts Guide
Note 1: A Gmail address or Google account is required.
Note 2: Some countries are not supported.
Note 3: Google Hangouts calls are free from the US and Canada, charges may apply for international calls.