Starting a Meeting
2. Click Meetings at the top of the page
3. Click Create Meeting
4. Enter a meeting name and in Call Type select Reservationless (reservationless meetings can be started at any time, as opposed to Scheduled meetings, which have a start date and time). In Estimated Number of People enter the approximate number of people that will be in the meeting.
Notice the Registration Link. This is the link you will be sharing with people (via email, social media, etc.) so they can register to the meeting.
5. Click Start Meeting
6. Click Continue
7. If asked, allow your browser access to your webcam and microphone, then choose your video device and click Continue
8. Click Save Changes in the next window
Conducting the Meeting
Click Conductor at the top-right of the screen
This will open the Conductor's Interface window, which is used by presenters to mute/unmute people, create breakout rooms and more (only presenters have access to this). You can dock the Conductor's Interface to the right side of the screen so it uses less space by clicking the dock button in the top-right of the Conductor's Interface window.
Select a participant in the list and click the Mute button to mute him/her.
As a presenter you can assign people 3 different microphone states:
Public: can be heard by everybody, even people in other breakout rooms
Breakout Only: can be heard only by people in the same breakout room
Mute: can't be heard by anybody
Moving People into Breakout Rooms
- In the Conductor's Interface, control+click (PC) or command+click (Mac) one or more participants to select them
- If the Conductor's Interface is docked to the right of the screen, scroll down until you see Move Into Breakout and click New Breakout
The selected people will be put in a new breakout room, and be given Breakout Only mic , so they can only hear people in the same breakout room (or people with public mic.) Learn more about creating and managing breakouts.
- Sign up for our Customer Success Clinics.