There are times when you'll be having another call with the same title, event description, and even the same people included in a previously completed conference. In that case, you won't have to recreate the event and add all of the details again.
Here’s how to recreate a call:
- Go to the Archive tab from your MyAccount homepage.
- Look for the title of the conference you want to recreate. Click the View button.
- You will see the View/ Edit page, but the options are all grayed out. Click the button right across the call title.
- Once clicked, the page will refresh and show you this:
As shown in the image above, 7 out of 9 PINs were saved. It means that two of the previous PINs in the Callers and PINs list may have been assigned to another conference by the time the call was rescheduled.
Note: PINs are thrown into a “pool” when conferences end and are recycled. We cannot guarantee that all of the PINs used in your previous completed conference will be the same for everyone registered when you reactivate your call.
Things that DO NOT change when recreating an event:
- Title of the Call
- Viewer Link (under Screen Sharing)
- Co-Presenter Link (under Screen Sharing)
- Presenter Link (under Screen Sharing)
- Notes from Host in Registration and Reminder emails
- List of registrants (name, email address, etc.)
Things that DO change when recreating an event:
- CI5 link (HTML5)
- Conductor Interface link
- Registration Link
- Call UID
- Call In numbers (assigned or not)
- PINs - may change if they’ve been assigned to another conference
Other things to know:
- When Rescheduling an event, the date moves to 1 week from the time that the call was rescheduled by default. You may always change and/ or add the date(s) and/ or time(s) as needed.
- Date and time are automatically updated in the reminder emails (subject and email body).
- Rescheduling the event does not erase the details of the prior completed conference- the details are still available in the Archive tab. Call details of the rescheduled call will reflect in the Archive as another completed conference.