Please limit each bug report to one issue and try to include as much detail as possible so our developers are able to identify and reproduce the problem. Use the following template to post bug reports in the appropriate feature forum thread:
- Short summary: Describe the problem briefly
- Steps to reproduce: Try to be as specific as you can
- Expected results: What you expect should happen
- Observed results: What actually happens
- Operating system: e.g. Windows 10, macOS Sierra, etc.
- Browser version: Usually found in the "About" menu option in most browsers
- Screenshots: Use the Insert Image button to add any screenshots to the post.
- File attachments: Add links to any relevant files (you can use Dropbox, Gdrive or similar)
- Short summary: I am unable to customize the text of SMS reminders.
- Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new scheduled conference
- Go to General Settings, Reminders
- Enable SMS reminders
- Click on "Use custom text" and write a custom message
- Expected results: sent SMS should contain my custom text
- Actual results: sent SMS contain the default text instead
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Browser version: Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 (64-bit)
- Screenshots: -
- File attachments: -
Thanks for helping us make MaestroConference better!
Please sign in to leave a comment.