We have made a brand new version of the Conference View/Edit page in myaccount. This version is well organized, and easier to understand and use.
To access the new version:
- Go to myaccount
- Open the View/Edit page of the conference
- Go to the browser address bar and change this part of the URL: "conference/edit" to "conference_edit"
4. Hit Enter on your keyboard to access the page.
Sections and Tabs
The Settings on the new version are divided into different sections and tabs which makes the interface more organized and easier to use. Below are the different sections and tabs:
- Setup - This is where set the setting for the Participant Experience, access the Registration link, set a Text on the Registration page, Customize Reminders and set the default state of the different settings of the call when callers dial in.
- Run - where you can find the PINs and dial in numbers and the Conductor Interface Link.
- Main - This is where you can type your contact email address, contact name and notes that will appear in Registration and Reminder Emails
- Registration - where you can select the information that will appear registration and also where you can set the Custom Questions.
Callers and PINs
Here you can create PINs for Presenters, Assistants and Participants. PINs for participants are automatically created when they register, but you can also manually create PINs for specific participants.
This is where you will find the instructions on how to use the Social Webinar.
This is where you will find the instructions on how to use Screenshare and find the links for the Presenter and Viewers.
You can enable the Post-event Survey here. The survey results (rating and comments) can also be viewed on this section.
View the Event History and the Call Details here.
Personalize the appearance of the registration page, event notification emails and the Social Webinar by changing text and background colors, and adding custom headers and footers with your logo.
Set up Premium Recordings on this section. Premium Recordings are great for Breakout recordings.
The Advanced section contains the following information: Call in numbers, Dial in numbers, Conductor Link, set Custom Registration Confirmation page and the Participant Experience.
There are two buttons at the bottom of the View/Edit page: Important Links and Cancel this Event.
Important Links contains the following:
- Registration Link
- Social Webinar Link for all Views
- Screensharing Presenter Link
- Screensharing Co-Presenter Link
- Conductor Link
Create a New Conference
Please sign in to leave a comment.