Have you asked a poll question on a call, and then wanted to save the results?
Here's how you can capture poll data:
- Ask your poll question, and then wait for participants to respond
- From the dropdown menu at the top of the page, select "Hands Up" to capture everyone who has raised their hand
- Select the Info tab in the upper right
- Click the "Copy Selected Callers" button
- Open Excel or another spreadsheet program (you may want to do this before the call), and then Ctrl+V to paste into the spreadsheet
- You'll see the info of the people who responded to your poll in the spreadsheet
Feel free to practice this with our Simulator, keeping in mind that you'll need to raise participant hands manually.
Please sign in to leave a comment.